Tap Water Experiment 2
This is cultured tap water in a Petri Dish with nutrient agar from 8/8/09, photographed on 8/8/09 at 100x, Immediately after the water was run over the dish:
Photographed on 8/10/09 at 100x, represents 2 days growth:
This is the same dish, photographed at 100x on 8/11… represents 3 days growth.
This dish was photographed again on 8/20/09, the photos below represent 12 days growth:
Then photographed on 8/29/09, represents 21 days growth:
Photographed on 9/15, cultured on 8/8, represents 38 days growth:
1 Comment »
- Morgellons Artifacts Found in Rainwater – Part 1
- Morgellons Researchers
- Morgellons Disease Sufferers Growing Weary in the Wait
- Morgellons Progression Study
- How Morgellons Is Formed
- Morgellons Is Partially the Frog Fungus
- Morgellons Is Zoonotic
- Morgellons ‘Fibers’ Turn Into Spheres
- Our Morgellons Spheres
- The Morgellons "Spaceships"
- A Lot of Fiber in our Diet?
- Cigarette Filter Fiber Study